Sunday, July 24, 2005

Call on me

Video code provided by Music Video Codes

OK, since I started playing with myspace I've been getting involved with stupid stuff like adding music videos and junk to my lil site over there. I was just wondering if it would show up here, and it does, so now I get to comment on it. Thus, I love the 80s. 1 piece with thong back, leggins, big hair. I saw this vid on someone else's myspace and then proceded to watch it about 10 times. I think it's awesome and the chick whos the instructor is SOOOO hot. Nice.

I am feeling better allready. I think all I needed was a good weekend of rest. In fact, since friday night I haven't worn a shirt or shoes. win. Today I will maintain my state of sloth and hopefully by tomorrow morning I'll be feeling at least 80%. My voice is back, which is the main problem I had with being sick in the first place. Whatever. This post sucks, and now you have to listen to Eric Prydz every time you come here until it gets bumped into the archives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home