Sunday, July 24, 2005

Cold Breaking

Success! My cold is getting it's ass kicked by Zyrtec and nasonex! Guess it was alergies after all. I still feel shitty when I wake up, but as soon as I cough a few times and blow my nose it's all good. Only problem now is that I feel out of it all day. I tried typing something meaningful before and ended up with gobledeegook and deleted it. So the "Does Zyrtec make you drowsy" poll stands at 1 and 1. Drufus says "no, I"ve taken it for years" and my mother says, "yes, every time I take it I end up sleeping all day." I guess it's going to take some getting used to.

I had another wierd dream last night. I don't remember enough of it to tell the story here. I'll try and remember to run out to the living room and get typing as soon as I get up, but as I said above, when I get up I feel like poop.

eharmony has been pretty quiet these past couple weeks. I don't think putting in extra hours at work and getting sick has helped. Neither has my trapesing all over the east coast on the weekends. Whatever, yo.

I've been sitting in front of this computer listening to Black Label Society for about 4 hours now, so I'm going to get the fuck out of here for a while, sick or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home