Thursday, July 28, 2005

Conversation I had tonight on Halo 2

I actually had a 10 minute conversation with a 13 year old on halo2 today who did nothing but scream the whole round. I ended up making him cry. I started by saying, "I bet your mom isn't home." "FUCK YOU, SHE'S NOT, BUT FUCK YOU!" "I'm also sorry that your dad left." "HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU KNOW THAT???? FUCK YOU!!!!" "well, when did you get a key to your house?" "FUCK YOU!" "seriously, when did you get a key to your house?" "WHEN I WAS 9" "I bet that's when the fighting got real bad." "LOOK MAN, I DON'T WNAT TO TALK ABOUT IT." "well, just hit B. You'll be able to leave and never see me again. Now, about your father, how far away did he move?" "VIRGINIA... I'M IN OHIO" "Dude, I realize you want a ton of attention otherwize you wouldn't be talking shit and screaming the whole round to make us all mad at you. We all know you're there. Shit, you won the round. Anyways, I know you want to mess with people who you can make mad, but I hope you enjoyed talking to someone who pays attention to you." [WHILE STARTING TO CRY] "FUCK YOU, I DON'T NEED ATTENTION. WHO ARE YOU? FUCKING DR PHIL? GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW I HATE YOU!" "I win. You're crying. Goodbye."


owned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home