Thursday, July 28, 2005

rediscovering old favorites

I got SMASHED today on the phones. I actually had some old crumudgeon tell me to get a real job and hang up on me. I called him back and let him know I'm a graduate of one of the finest business schools in the country and that I have the best job I could ever dream of because I get the opportunity to really help people with the one thing that everyone worries about; money. To which he replied, "I don't want to talk to you and you're an asshole." Some people are just creeps. I should have finished that conversation with, "Oh, and by the way, what did you do for a living? Work out in this 100 degree heat? Break your back day in and day out for nothing? Come home and wonder how you were going to pay bills? Well, by the time I'm your age I'll have nothing to worry about because of this 'fake' job. By the age at which you retired I will have been retired for a decade. When we are both dead, my family will have nothing to worry about while yours is worring about where they are going to find the money to burry you. So who has the real job now, bitch? You got served."



Anyways... I was looking through my hard drive and found a bunch of CDs I ripped from my CD collection (yes, they are legit, legal, mp3s for a change) and punched up Wycleff Jean's The Carnival. Man do I love this CD. It's easily my most under rated CD. It's got a lil of everything and really is good to listen to from beginning to end. Great shit.

I also got a haircut today:




I have an important appointment tomorrow, so I'm going to bed.

<3

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got a haircut???? Sellout. At least when I cut my hair I had a biological reason

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home