Thursday, November 10, 2005

Screw watching a movie tonight

I actually was going to watch a movie tonight. I was getting into Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon when Cousin Tony decided the movie was for the birds, so I was going to finish it tonight. Then I found a couple sites that have kept my interest all night. 4chan.org has a ton of cool forums on it. Most of the forums are adult in nature, but the tech and weapons boards had a lot of very intelligent people posting real information and pics. Cool, cool stuff. One of the discussions was about the use of door breaching shotguns in the military. It had a link to THIS PAGE which I then proceded to read for the next couple of hours leading up to now. I'm making a conscious effort to go to bed earlier than normal tonight, so after I share this post I'm between the sheets.

Goodnight, yos

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Fink said...

Sweet SOB- thanks for the kind words DAWG

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home