Thursday, March 17, 2005

It's all been said. I miss her, but she's gone.

I ate lunch today. It was getting dangerous to drive because I was feeling lightheaded and was having a bit of trouble keeping the truck in the lines. I want to suffer, but I'm not about to put anyone else in danger. I made it 4.5 days without a bite to eat. Irony?

I love my friends. They all are the best people ever. I spoke with Awesome Dan on sunday and he was awesome at giving awesome advice like usual. Brad, The Boston Strangler, Drufus, JJ, Hot Carl, Strada Bones, Wolverine, Mp5, Zake, Erolv, Relorie, everyone. You guys rock.

I finally talked with my mom about what happened. She knew allready by my actions, but I talked to her for real tonight. She was crying but did a hell of a job holding it back enough to almost get away with it if I didn't know her. I hate making other people hurt. I know this is my cross to bear. I am not the first nor the last that will go through this and I expect no extra sympathy.

I gave her the world and I got a broken heart. How many country singers have to write the same song before we all realize that it happens to everyone?

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Fink said...

Oh damn Isaac, I went through so much pain with my break up too. Read my archives starting June. It's so so hard, but I am better now. We should totally talk- Heather

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home