Wednesday, March 30, 2005

My 2 movies

I complained about a movie deal? Well here are my two machinima movies I directed almost a half a year ago.

The first movie is I Like to Kill People with Things staring Alex Trebek (brad) as Agent 47. This started out as the two of us testing my new A/V equipment and turned out pretty funny. If you can see the humor, great. If you are disgusted by the violence in video games and the american penchant for all things gory... go fuck yourself.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=203&type=mov&f=1

This is my second movie, Grenada Vol.1. Vol2 is in the can, but there is a story here that needs to be told. The players in Grenada Vol. 1 are my old teammates from my Rainbow Six 3 team that competed and did very well on www.gamebattles.com. Soon after the release of Vol.1 we decided to get working on vol.2. I have to say this is a rough one because it was the first time I'd used Rainbow Six as the engine for a movie. Vol.2 is a freaken masterpiece. It actually has a story instead of just a bunch of guys blowing themselves up and laughing about the physics of the game. Only problem is that most of the people that were a huge part of filming Vol.2 had a falling out. Most of them left the sqad over differences, some stopped playing all together, some were real assholes about it. Thus, Vol2 is incomplete and sitting on a DVD in my room somewhere. One day I'll get over my differences with some of the people involved and finish the damn movie (or at least release the first half of it), but until then, here's the first installment, Grenada Vol.1 staring Team Old Boys.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=240&type=mov&f=1

if you are looking for non machinima movies that actually have some production value, check out my cousin Russ's site: www.massiverooster.com. He does a great job and has some full length films posted. I know at least one of them was featured on the independent film network.

and... I'm.... spent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home