Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Can't hit the gym, so I hit prison

I decided that I'm not going to let the lack of gym stop me from working out, so today I went outside with a rope and did a prison workout. It consisted of 500 reps on the jump rope, 50 pushups, 100 crunches, and 100 prison squats (squats without weight... [see kiesel]). This isn't even a hundreth of what I used to do, but I am out of shape and need to start somewhere. The workout took about 20 minutes and I was lightheaded afterwards. It felt great. So now I'm going to shoot for a few more of everything each time I work out. Hopefully by the time I'm paid and can join the gym I'll have enough endurance to really push myself hard. You'd be supprized how much better you do at building strength when you have the endurance to keep at it. Some people just don't get that.

Holy shit, last night i was so fucked up on coffee and NRGs I couldn't sit still even through the night. Today I forced myself to survive on only one cup and even though it was hard, I'm alive and awake enough to write boring shit, so it's all good. I passed my last chapter exam today with an 80%. I was excited because there haven't been many chapters I"ve passed with an 80% the first time. I then went back and aced an equity test and then proceded to kick the shit out of a debt exam. BOOYAH, BIOTCH! I'm going to be just fine. I finally have my confidence back when it comes to this shit and now it's all down hill. Tomorrow I'll just test all day and by the end of the week I expect to be in the 90s for every single chapter. And when you see me, don't forget to divert your eyes! I'll be known as Ceaser from now on, but if you'd like, you can call me Pharoh. Either is OK in my book. If you happen to run into my junk, you can call him Vlad The Impaler. He's really a gentleman when you get to know him, so don't forget your manners, ladies! Wow, I'm feeling fantastic tonight. I can't remember the last time a feeling like this has lasted for this long. I hope to keep it going.

Speaking of, plans for this weekend keep getting better. Friday night I now have plans to go to NYC for the NY autoshow with AJ and koWALA! I'm pumped as hell because I haven't seen either of them forever. AJ said he got some serious tats done in the past 6 months, so I want to analyize them for quality. I need to find a place to get my tat STAT! What's at the NYC autoshow that makes me have this painful erection in the front of my slacks? Why, the SRT10, baby! Brad went this past weekend and said you can actually sit in it this year! I will have my camera ready to rock and roll at that moment. Fuck pictures with celebrities. I want my pic of me behind the wheel of the most awesome machine man has ever produced (ok, the 71 hemi cuda in hemi orange is... but there isn't going to be one there, so I have to settle). So now I get to see my dream truck (ETA next summer for those of you keeping score at home) and then go party like a pirate up in Boston on Saturday. I'm all hot and bothered as we speak.

I have to thank everyone at blogexplosion.com for stopping by. I am very happy with the numbers the service has been bringing in and I hope that I have entertained you guys at least a lil bit. Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing back from the people who stop in for a slice of my fattening life.

I posted a pic from last summer to my photostream of drufus sitting on The Admiral's chopper that he built from scratch. Drufus rides, but that's not his. Oh, and he's 6'5" by the way. That bike is fucking huge. I hope to find some hunk of shit street bike to learn on this summer, but that chopper is exactly what I want once I'm in the money and settled at my new place for a while. I should have known things weren't going to work out with my ex when she said that if I got a bike she'd never EVER ride it. I have a lot of toys to buy. I better open up quite a few accounts.

I'm going to keep this one short. I know I've been killing you guys with the insane length of the past few posts.

Quote on the brain:

"You're under arrest!" "for what?" "I'll think of something on the way!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home