Friday, March 25, 2005

There will be no money... but on your death bed you will recieve total conciousness

I slept in today. I had nothing to wake up for. Nothing pressing me to get what I want to get done finished before an obligation. The markets are closed for Good Friday, so my office is closed. I feel 100% content right now. I haven't felt this good in as long as I can remember. It's like I have always had a weight on my shoulders that is now gone. I am simply here and that's all I want. I have plans to hang out with the LEG + Awesome Dan tomorrow. I'm looking forward to that. Also, my buddy AJ is coming home from hotrod school for a week, so I hope to have a beer or two with that crazy SOB too. I am trying to get myself something to do tonight, but I'm not really worried about it. If people are hanging out, I'll join, but I'm not in a planning mood. You know what? That's totally OK! I can say that I don't want to make plans and just tag along if I want! That must sound wierd to a lot of you, but I really haven't felt like that before.

So... I have been just enjoying my time today. I happened to run accross some great links that I will share here:

chewing gum = huge boobs? Ladies, the BBC says so:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4361563.stm

Found a new site that gives collegehumor.com and ebaumsworld.com a run for their money:
http://www.skoopy.com

And finally, check out this dude's blog. He's an old miliary vet from the deep south with a penchant for using his metal detector. I check out his site a few times a day. Here's a link to my favorite of his posts so far. While you're there, check out the pic of his dogs with miliary hair cuts.
http://wordsofart.blogspot.com/2005/03/some-advice-for-you-young-studs-just.html#comments

I just made plans to go see a movie in Manhatten, so I gotta go clean myself (and my filthy ass truck) up as best as possible. This is the movie:
http://www.google.com/reviews?cid=b7169667456985d1&oi=showtimes&fq=The+Downfall

I was going to go get my new memory card for the ol' digicam today with my sister when she got home, but I'll push that back to tomorrow.

Transmission Complete

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home