Monday, March 21, 2005

Ich verringerte die Kühe in auffangen auf Asche mit einer gestohlenen Kernvorrichtung

For those of you who don't speak german (that's everyone but you, silly) the title of this post is "I reduced the cows in the field to ashes with a stolen nuclear device." Why would I call a post that? Because it's the first time I've really laughed without restraint and not felt guilty.

I needed this weekend so badly.

I know The Boston Strangler (aka Cpt. KnoPantz) will be pissed I didn't title this post appropriatly, but I am all over the place. This week has a strange significance in my life. 2 years ago I met a group of guys that went from random FU guys in Panama City to My closest group of friends. I know for a fact that there are a half dozen psycopaths I'd step in front of a bullet for and I know they'd do the same. In honor of the times in Panama City I was instructed to give a brief recount of the things that made spring break 1903 the best ever.

Beach Linebacker
Balkakke
Ninja Van
Sunglasses (who loves ya?)
Where've you been all my life?
Stuntman Tequilla Shot (with zero reaction)
Lemon drops with salt
$115 bucks worth of shots for 3 people in 10 minutes
beer hunter
tongue jack a shit box
What color is the sky? Do you like chicks? Do you belive in our lord and savior Jesus Christ?
"The walk down the beach"
Natural Ice suitcases
Pied Piper (of dudes)
Bobby hissing at the sun
NJ Sucker Punch off the bumper of my truck
Escaroe services
Think dead puppies
I got a little dick but I'm rich (aka my dick is tiny, but I got a shit load of money)
guys like me. I'm a guy like me.
you like stuff? I like stuff.
If by stuff, you mean sex... OUCH, IRON!
Brockman vs Mihalic and 4 townships worth of cops
2 voicemails: "help...." and "[insert ocean sounds here]"
Getting stuck in a chain link fence and passing out like a dead man stuck in barb wire
and the upper decker... just don't drop the lid



I know that's a crappy way to commemerate the aniversary of Balkakke, but I know the pirate's code of the sea, and it says that if I don't have time to go into every single one, don't half ass it. Just let the words speak for themselves.

I wonder what it is about march that makes my life change? It has been the best of times and it's been the worst times ever. All I know is that I'll never forget this march.

Realization of the day: It's all going to be OK.

Oh, and I have added a new song to my favorites, The Rolling Stones - Don't stop

OH- Brunnen, see you guys tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is some of your best work yet describing one of our finest hours....
NoPants

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home