Monday, March 21, 2005

1 week?

back to the future
OK, I can see the future. The future is good. I can do this. I will always remember the goodtimes, but fuck the bad times. I have a family that loves me. My friends are fantastic. I shouldnt' still be up with my alarm set for 5am, but I had to come on here and post that I had a fantastic weekend. I met some really cool people, got drunk but remember every second of the night, didn't make a fool of myself, and really just let go of everything for a while. I hope the feelings I have now for my new life stick because I feel like a new man. I'm not healed. I don't want to give the impression that my heart is a yo-yo, but I was lost and now I'm found. I may still have pain, but I can see that I don't have to be alone. I can go out. I can see friends. I can have a great time. Again, back to the death thing, when someone dies, what do all your friends say? "if [insert name here] was here I know he/she would want you to enjoy yourself." Even though it's going to be hard. I'm going to do it.

I am going to sign up for flickr premium and start posting tons and tons of pics there with only the on topic ones here. You can see the thumbs at the right anyways. Why the new pics? This is why:
http://reviews.cnet.com/Sony_Cyber_Shot_DSC-T33/4505-6501_7-31292845.html
The Old Isaac came out and made a serious impulse buy today. After I saw all the awesome pics from last night I couldn't believe I was letting myself go so long without a new camera. My old one I liked got wet when I was 4wheeling and the replacement they sent was garbage. Now I have (in my humble opinion) the best God damn camera for me. Expect lots of boring average pictures... like these from Drufus:

BEARFACE 2005! (meredith) 049




I'm off to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home