Saturday, March 19, 2005

D+6

I'm getting tired of these "Dday" references. It makes me realize how long each day feels. I am getting more and more willing to go to FU tonight, but I am also realizing how old I am because there are things like "sleeping arraingments" being considered in my head. I don't think anything that has been making me want to just sit at my stupid computer and zone out to EQ for the next 48 hours is legit. It's all just flack to try and get me to stay home. The drive would be good for me, the booze would be good for me, the fun would be good for me. The only problem is that I"ve been drunk in that house (my old house) and broken down in tears enough times to know that if I black out tonight, there will be stories of me freaking out and crying tomorrow. That is my one real fear.

I know I'm a constant downer, and you guys make me feel so good that I've decided to put up a new link I find entertaining and look through my computer for some funny pictures so that you can click on over to me and actually have something fun for you.

The first new link is www.ebolamonkeyman.com. The site is dedicated to messing with nigerian scam artists. If that isn't enough description for you to check it out, you'll never get it.

The second link is www.massiverooster.com. This is my cousin Russ's Movie troop.

I'm crawling my computer now...................

doh, nothing I feel like posting besides these few. I thought there was more fun stuff for you guys, but I'm tapped out:

JJandMRT
This is my Buddy JJ rockin out with Mr.T
JJandyankee
If you didn't go to FU, this pic means nothing. If you did, it needs no explanation
35180350597_468_1
This is my goldfish, Mao, from this summer when his tank looked very different. I thought he was going to die on Sunday night but by the grace of God and by my knowledge and diligence he's well on the road to recovery.
TEMP_Dodge_SRT10
This is another shot of the amazing SRT10
hartman_cowboy1
This is Gunnery Sargent Hartman. I've encluded this last picture because recently I've found myself enjoying listening to a playlist I have created. It's all just clips of him flipping the fuck out in the movie Full Metal Jacket. I don't know why I feel good with him screaming in the background while I type or read or whatnot, but I've listened to that playlist just about every day.

I have to mention that my cousin Russ called me this morning. He really cared about what was going on and I felt close to him for the first time in a while. I know we're all family, but we all have our own lives and we all have our own problems. I'm happy that he took the time out of his day to see how I was doing.

Fading back into obscurity...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home