Tuesday, March 22, 2005

SDMF

I have found my first tattoo. At least a piece of it. It's going to have SDMF incorporated. I want to go with malteese cross with SDMF around it, but I haven't decided. I know malteese cross, and I know SDMF, but how that's going to work is anyone's guess. I am going to get my tattoo before the summer, but a bunch of my friends want to do it together, so I might wait for them. Basically I need to get paid a couple more times and have someone there to encourage my impulse decisions [see camera].

Work was good today. I tested out of another chapter with an 86%. Good enough for my backyard. I had my first marketing plan meeting today. I had some good ideas, but Bill has a way of breaking me down when I think I'm onto something. He's one of the smartest people I've ever met, super well spoken, and has all the experience you can get in the world of finance. If there is one thing he understands, it's how to deal with people. He can make me feel great about something I've done or destroy me for a bad test score without ever changing the tone of his voice. It's amazing because he can cut you to the center and never lose a smile or make it obvious he's doing it. Then after he's done talking you think for a second and realize he just shit on you and that you better pick it up. I really like having him as a boss and believe this job is going to be amazing. I've also learned that part of my job is going to the bar on a regular basis to "network." That isn't even a joke. According to many brokers, FCs that are really good at what they do spend almost every night at the bar meeting people. Doesn't sound like too much of a haslte. This job is basically becoming a fixture in your community that people trust and respect. I like being trusted and respected. It's on. I just can't wait to beat this stupid test's ass and get out to St. Louis. When I come back from my first week of training I'm born again.

so I feel like this:
born again

And expect a whole lot a this:
frank the tank

For all of you fucking psycopaths with connections to the Boston-FU conglomerate, we are meeting up a week from friday in boston. Capt. Knopantz is off for the weekend and ready to break in the new boat. I'll be up, I hear BBB, bobby, Hot Carl, and the rest of the gang are being contacted as we speak. If you havent' heard anything yet, plan on it. You'll be hearing soon. For any details, just get in touch with Pete.

I have been downloading every song I can get invovling Zakk Wylde, Ozzie, Guns and Roses, Nirvana, and Metalica today. I am becoming re-obsessed with music. I guess old habbits die hard. I have switched my favorite song again. It's Zakk Wylde - Way Beyond Empty. If you own speakers and have properly functioning ears, you MUST get that song. It's easily the best song I've heard in 5 years.

um diesen Pfosten zu beenden, füge ich diesen kleinen Punkt für die eine Person hinzu, die ich weiß wem Deutsches spricht. Danke für Sein mein Freund.

later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home