Monday, March 28, 2005

Clumsy fingers and complicated code

I have no idea what I did, but I killed a few boxes on the right side of this blog that should eventually bring some traffic here. I also killed the counter that was letting me know how many people were stopping by and from where. It is hard to tell if you should keep up traffic builders when you have no idea how much traffic is coming in. I know they look ugly now, but my fat fingers are tired of typing and I'm going to need a stronger prescription for my glasses now that I've stared at code for hours trying to figure out what the hell I did. So much for cut and paste being easy. Anyways, I know the boxes aren't even close to lining up and that things don't look all nice and neat. Trust me, it's killing me and I'll fix it eventually, but at least everything works now. If you are a coding monkey that can tell what the hell is going on with my sidebar, take a peak at the source file and tell me what's up. I am so useless when it comes to coding these days. The futher I go the more I realize I can't do shit. Oh, Brunnen.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

lol, sorry to laugh, but I sooooooo know how you feel....

6:48 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

One of the benefits of being computer-retarded is that no one expects me to do anything, period. And I don't.

5:43 PM  
Blogger NJX70 said...

thing that sucks is that I'm not totally computer retarded. I just haven't written code in about 6 years and things have changed a lot.

I just need to get my shit together and redo the sidebar. At least now the trackers work and I'm getting hits from blogexplosion

thanks for stopping by!

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home