Thursday, June 02, 2005

Welcome to my future

I've had a wonderful week. I've met new people, ate great food, and got a ton of work done. I might even be on track to get to st.louis worry free! nah, that shit isn't a possibility, but who cares.

I've been very cheap this week on the AC because I got my first electric bill and it was higher than I had expected. Especially since I wasn't around all that much. Tonight it's muggy in here and I think it's going to finally be AC time again. Wow, great story, jackass.

I decided to put up the typical blogger post below because I really didn't want to leave the page empty. I had a great day yesterday and wanted to at least say something. Somehow it sounds different than I expected. When I said I can find a reason to forget, I was not talking about past relationships. I was talking about fears, attitudes, insecurities, etc. I think I'm finally on the right track to doing things right.

I've also been doing a lot of talking about what my perfect relationship would be like and the more I think about it, the less requirements. Right now all I'm looking for in a lady is someone who enjoys living a similar life to mine and makes the things I do better. I am learning how important looks are to me, but only because of some issues where I found girls I really really liked, but was not attracted to. I felt like garbage letting that get in between us, but it simply could not be done. The desire to see a girl naked is important. She doesn't have to be a model, but if I am not instantly picturing her naked, then no deal. I hate how that sounds, but think about it. If you didn't want to have sex with someone under any circumstances, how would that work out? Even if he/she was a great time and a great person, if there's not at least SOMETHING to hold onto in the physical department, then it simply cannot work. On an unrelated note (yeah right) I can see why some girls who I get along with great can seriously just want to be my friend. I'm not everyone's type no matter how handsome my mom says I am (I love you, mom).

So here I am. Tired and happy. I don't really have a ton I'd like to share with the world tonight, but I hope to have more great stories for you soon.

Goodbye

8 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

LOL. I'd say that moms are "all knowing, all wise", but my mom used to tell me I was a fat pig. Maybe it's just *your* mom that is all knowing, all wise. ;)

1:34 AM  
Blogger Conners said...

HEY! I AM a mom and all knowing... but I'm not your mom. Who am I?
Sheesh guy, take it easy. Your still young so why get caught up in a relationship? Stop looking and that's when good thing happen. It's the law of average.
Anyway, enjoyed your blog and thought I'd drop you a comment. LOL

2:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, a financial consultant who is too cheap to put the a/c on...I bet you got clients lining up for you

9:48 AM  
Blogger NJX70 said...

What's funny is that my job as a financial consultant isn't to waste money, it's to save it. I'm fiscally responsible and a follower of conservative investment strategies.

Plus I just started my job and just moved into my apartment, so money's been a tad tight.

So thanks for your comment, brave annonomous commenter. Next time you're feeling salty and self important stop on by and talk about something else you have no idea about what-so-ever.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

my job as a financial consultant isn't to waste money, it's to save it. I'm fiscally responsible and a follower of conservative investment strategies.

My Dad would like you. And your kids will probably end up with great money-management skills. In my family, tightwad daddy = tightwad daughter. :)

4:24 PM  
Blogger NJX70 said...

tightwad? I spend... I just don't waste. Like puttin on the AC when it's 60 degrees out

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I randomly stumbled upon your blog and I thought I would shoot you a comment. I know what you mean about the whole sexual attraction thing (well, except for the attraction to girls part--I'm a heterosexual girl) because I've run into the same problem recently. I think it's important to remember not to settle b/c that is when you start dating someone with weird teeth and possibly a criminal record.

Just my two cents. I found your page while searching for something else and, being a nosy young lady, decided to spend sometime stalking (aka reading the blog) of someone I don't know.

7:51 AM  
Blogger NJX70 said...

welcome! It's always good to have new visitors!

If I didn't want to just shout my stories out for everyone to hear them I wouldn't have started this site. Thank you for leaving a comment and I hope you enjoyed

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home