Monday, May 23, 2005

Mezmerize

For the love of all things that rock... System of a Down has come out with a masterpiece. Their new CD roxx0rz your b0xxorz to tha m4xxorz. For those of you that don't speak nerd, that means I love it. I've been rocking out to this fine piece of tunage since friday and I can't get enough of it. Every track kicks ass. Even the ones I don't think are the best are better than most crap out there. BUY THIS CD (or find a guy who has it and do what you pirates do... yargh).

So I half-passed my insurance test. I passed life, which was the important one, and failed the other one by 1 fucking question. This whole borderline thing is retarded. I'm tired of failing by one question. It raises all sort of speculation over what I could have done differently. I am going to get my health liscence eventually, but there are bigger fish to fry first. I have the 66 on thursday. I have until tomorrow at noon to rescedule the test... and I might just do it. I have been doing OK on the book tests, but I've forgotten so much. I even read the books while I was in St.Louis and it's just too much information combined with what I learned out there and the insurance stuff I had to learn out here. I'm tired of it, and it's learning overload. I still have to pass AAMS before June 10, so I don't know exactly what I'm going to do, but let's just hope tomorrow is another good study day and I am ready to rock by thursday. If I fail this again I think Bill will cut my head off. So much stress, so little time.


I had a great weekend. Friday Brad came over and we hung out and nerded it up all night. After tearing Halo 2 into ribbons on Co-Op mode we created a boxer on Fight Night: Round 2, Tommy Wellhung, and proceded to punch people's faces into hamburger. After we tired of that we got some grub and watched National Treasure. Another great disney flick. It felt like a mix of indiana jones and the goonies. Good fun movie. Saturday I snuck in about 5 hours of Rainbow Six 3 before I got the call that a few lovely young ladies were going to stop by later. Then we drank some booze, went to a few bars that tried to charge us cover when they were only open for another hour, and then drank more booze. Good night. I've realized that my chances of finding that special someone are severely hindered by the fact that I'm so happy. I just go out and act a fool for a few hours and come home. I have a great fucking time, but I am such a clown when I'm this happy. I scare people off by being a chucklehead for hours on end, but I enjoy myself so much I can't help it. I guess somewhere down the road I'll realize that I've been single too long, but for now I'm just having a blast. I almost forgot, when I got the call that it was going to be me and a handful of wonderful women I called my cousin Phil (who at first wasn't going to go out) and got him to come over under the understanding that he would stop by for an hour or so and go home. After about 3 seconds he dropped the famous last words, "Man, all I need is one thing to push me over the edge into going out all night." I threw him a beer. He made the call to say he wasn't going to be home until Sunday. He's going to make a great drinking buddy. The best part about saturday was that he got to hang out while I was in go mode and survived. Unless my buddies from school are around it's normally pretty tame when it comes to drinking, but his parents think I'm a lunatic. At least now he has honest ammo to use against that perception. He can go home and say, "hey, we went out, had a couple drinks, went home. No extreme drunkedness. Designated driver. No danger. Good time was had by all." Instead of, "I'm sure he's not THAT crazy." I better have him around for a few more nights like this before The Boston Strangler, BBB, Bobby Orr, Hot Carl, Drufus, and the rest of the killers are down here... but I digress.

Anyways, I promised I would post this picture on the internet, so here it is(of course I forgot to resize, so it's taking forever to upload):

First night out in MoTown 002
YAY, chuggin sutter home! She's a gangsta ass ride or die biotch.

Oh, and this is Erika and I trying to look as angry as possible at the camera. I decided to put on my Bill face and I think it worked. The face I'm making is exactly the face Bill makes at me from the moment I start talking until I shut my fat mouth.

First night out in MoTown 006
Go billface Go!

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

For such a mouthy bugger, Isaac, you're sorta cute.

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

" I guess somewhere down the road I'll realize that I've been single too long, but for now I'm just having a blast. "----------------------

I've been having a blast for 23 years. So i guess you have until your at least 47.

10:23 PM  
Blogger NJX70 said...

thank you karen... I guess. I guess I need to go look up "mouthy bugger" on the urban dictionary

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home