Friday, May 13, 2005

More details, my apartment, and balkakke

OK, here's the deal, ladies. I am going to see her again. When? I don't know. I really like her, but she is looking for things that I can't give right now. I don't know how I know this or why, but there is just something about how things progressed that is throwing flags in my head that I'm either me or her is in the wrong place. I'm not saying I'm not looking for a relationship... that would be a lie. I just sized up a lot of things and realized that I have to play the field a lil more. Let's just say it like this. If I'm not sure I want to date her, why waste her time? I do really like her, but something isn't right. I can't put my finger on it, but I don't think I'm going to push it with this one.

See, look what you made me do. I didn't want to say a word about this because I really like her, but I'm just not sure of where I want it to go, so I'm going to let it slide for a while and just lay low until I have my mind made up. It's wierd being matched up with someone before you meet them. I do get a kick out of her, but there are just some things that don't match up, and now I have a cool chick out there that I simply have to keep in first gear.

Anyways... you made me break my cardinal rule. Never talk about any current relationships. I just think that I gave the wrong signals. I did have a nice time with her. She is a great girl. I do want to see her again, but I just don't want to do it right now because I'm not sure she is what I'm looking for.

Look at that, another paragraph... fuck you guys.

So I moved into my apartment on sunday. I love it. I just dropped 2Gs on some furnature... and by some furnature I mean a sectional couch. One fucking couch. WTF is up with the prices? I couldn't find a set for that price, and that couch has a ton of cool features, so I'm getting it delivered on the 21st. One side is 2 recliners (with built in massage that the woman called "vibrators" right before her face went 100% red) and the other side is a queen sized pull out bed. Perfect. So now I only have to get a kitchen table and chairs. I could use some other bullshit like tables and a rug, but I'm going to lay low on the spending. These bills are piling up fast.

So I was driving around after class the other day and I realized that I'm close to everwhere. I am less than an hour from NYC. I am 15 minutes from Roxbury. 15 minutes from Brad's place. 20 minutes from the rockaway mall. 30 minutes from Wayne (and a ton of big department stores in case I need anything). Awesome. I forgot how it feels to be in the center of it all. I missed this like I can't even say. If I need something, I just go out and get it and come back to da crib in no more than an hour. Awesomeo 4000. I still don't have anywhere for anyone to sit besides the shitty office chair I'm sitting in now and my big ol ratty ass recliner (that I'll probably die of old age sitting in one day). I now have IO digital cable, optimum online, and optimum voice (unlimited calls to the US and Canada, eh). I am so happy, now I just have to figure out how to take advantage of my location. Plenty of bars in town, but it's been so long since I made plans to do anything that I don't know what to do. I guess I'll figure it out. Until then I'll be working on my featherweight champion in Fight Night: Round 2. He's a killer... and I'm a nerd.

So I've been talking to another fine young woman on eharmony, so this site is pretty cool. I kinda made plans for tomorrow with her. By kinda, I mean right before I said goodbye on the phone I was like, "Oh, and by the way, if you don't have anything to do, save a few minutes for me on saturday." What a pussy ass coward line. It was mostly because I didn't know what my plans were going to be, but who am I kidding? I don't have shit to do.

Speaking of, it's time to put this internet through it's paces and try to get out of the apartment. Later, biotches.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Looking for things you can't give right now? Like balkakke? ;)

Unless she has no experience with men she knows that one date doesn't mean anything. Just tell her your situation and that you're living in the here-and-now. Until I have "the talk" with a guy I assume we are both free agents.

(And you need to talk about your current relationship/love life. Otherwise, where do you get fodder for your GAFC posts? :)

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home