Sunday, May 01, 2005

Off to St.Louis

I just checked my flight confirmation and I'm leaving at 1:30PM... not 5:30PM, so this will be my last post before I leave. I hope to find a computer to use at least once during the week, so keep checking back, but for now, I think this will be the last one for a week. I am planning on taking notes so I can remember everything I want to talk about, but I'm lazy, so who knows.

I had a nice time last night.

Sin City rules. It's not one of the greatest films of all time, but it definately is the closest you're ever going to get to picking up a comic book as you're going to get at a movie theater. Mickey Rourke is now my favorite actor. His portrayal of Marv was awesome. He's such a badass. The only criticism this movie gets is that it's characters are all one sided and stereotypical... so what? Does that make you feel smarter to say stuff like that? Did you not enjoy the movie because the good old cop does good old cop things? I sure enjoyed it. I didn't like how a lot of the characters' stories ended, but I've never been one for endings. Also, who would have seen the hobbit as a badass evil guy? He really is a creep in this one.

OK, enough is enough. I'm gone. I'm off to go infect the home office.

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I had a nice time last night.

That's all we get? Wow, you really don't kiss-and-tell do you, Isaac? :)

Have a great trip!

2:43 AM  
Blogger NJX70 said...

I had a nice time. What would you like to know?

11:24 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Where'd you go? What'd you do? What was her name? What was she like? What did she wear? Will you see her again?

I know. I am SO junior-high. :)

10:47 PM  
Blogger katehopeeden said...

oh, I agree! Details! We are chics, we need details!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home