Saturday, April 23, 2005

Balkakke

balkakke

I have decided that since I'm sure this is the only site on the World Wide Web that uses the word Balkakke on a regular basis that I'd like to see if I'm the only site that comes up on google when I search for the word balkakke. As you can see (or not see, click it to see it full size, dummy) no such luck. When I searched for balkakke I got asked if I'd like some bukakke. Still funny, but not what I was looking for. I wanted to see Another Waste of Time right after the google search for balkakke. So I'm going to start using the word balkakke more often until it shows up when I search for balkakke.

So if you actually read this whole post about how balkakke is OUR word and how balkakke has no search results when I search google for balkakke then you'd realize that the only reason this post even exists is to promote my usage of the word balkakke and hopefully get the google crawler to crawl up on balkakke and accociate it with my site... which uses the word balkakke often enough to warrant a #1 rating for my site in the eyes of everyone who searches for balkakke.

I'm sure it would be fun to put other words like young teen first blowjob in my blog or black dude bangs asian teen school girl (schoolgirl) to get whacky search results, but I'm focused on being number 1 when it comes to balkakke. I never thought I'd be a search engine whore slut cum dumpster but this is actually pretty funny... balkakke.

[editor's note: I appologize for putting you all through this, but I'm bored and want my site to come up on naughty searches so I can make fun of people]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home