Sunday, April 17, 2005

Weekends rule!

i hate greenwhich village 001
Dad's looooove quitters

Another great weekend. Friday was a night at the FU Beach scene. It was you typical night out and nothing really special happened, but it was a good time to be had by all. We did run into Mustache Rider. I got to call drufus out on that one in front of the girl that started it all. A couple of years ago Drufus had a sweet hockey mustache. We were at a party and he howled out "WHO WANTS A MUSTACHE RIDE?" To my shock, a chick walked up and said, "That sounds like fun. What is it?" "FIRST YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO MY ROOM WITH ME!" "OK, then what?" At this point Drufus freaked out and ran away. I was left standing there with this dame while he high tailed it out like the place was on fire. I made sure to relive the story as colorfully as I could possibly muster up in front of her and we laughed and laughed and laughed. I got a pic with her, and we continued drinking.

Saturday we spent in NYC and we were on the verge of a battle royal with the bouncers at a bar for absolutely no reason for the entire night. I will get into this more tomorrow. I'm beat from all the drinking and traveling, so I'm going to cut this one short and go upload my pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home