Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Tomorrow morning... it's on

I'm down to only a few skinny lil hours until I'm at the pearson vue testing center in somerville to finally pass my series 7 exam. I'm feeling good about all this now. I got a 94% on my debt exam today and debt is the biggest piece of the test. I got a few high 80s on the finals and I believe I"m ready to go in there and mix it up. According to the tests I have at least a 15 point buffer to work with. One thing that sucks is that they test out 10 questions a test. That means that you will have 10 questions that don't count scatttered around in the body of the test. You can get 75 wrong and still pass, but if I am unsure of more than 20 I'm going to stay and make sure I'm sure before I go. Tests like this are so hard to prepare for because I'm very strong at some sections and very weak at others. If I get most of my questions from trading markets and customer accounts it will be a barn burner. If I get most from debt and options I'll see you here at your same bat time, same bat URL for my victory lap. I'm not sure how I'll handle it, but when I pass I'm going to freak out. This means the world to me and once it's over with I automatically jump up 10 notches around the office. I'm one of the guys once I've been through this trial by fire. I was planning on going home and pounding some jagermeister that I have chilling in my fridge and as of now, it sounds like that's what will happen. I haven't slept well for a month thinking about this piece of shit exam. Last night was the first time I've layed my head on my pillow and felt right. I finally released all the tension and said to myself, "Isaac, you've done everything you could do. It's over now. It's go time." Today I went in for about a 3/4 day and came home to relax. I brought a bunch of study material with me to go over, but I'll probably just skim them after dinner to calm my nerves... and then scrap a bit.

Drufus sent me a link to a page that is all about used motorcycles. Talk about some awesome shit right in my backyard! I also did some research and motorcycle classes are offered by the NJDOT for free! I'm going to sign up once I pass my 7. I told myself that everything else in my life is on hold until that test is over. I can make plans, but nothing is done until I see that 70+ pop up on the screen. Once that 70 flies up... hold onto your hats! It's quarter life crisis time! 1/4 life crisis = bike + tat + Ramcharger work restarting... oh, wait, I didn't mention that, did I? I decided last night while laying in bed that I was going to try my best to finance the bike and then start putting all the money I get my fat hands on in the bank so I can start building up the ramcharger. The ramcharger is what I really want for life... the bike is what I want right now.

OK, I'm getting ready for bed now. I got one hell of an important day tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home