Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Skipoles Manhands

I was surfing blogesplosion just now when I ran accross this gem of a post by a guy named matt:
http://buttsexgoneawry.blogspot.com/2005/03/koko-goes-berserk.html

It's about a chick he calls "koko" because she has gorrilla hands. Why did I have to come back and post again? Because Pete hooked up with a girl at the bar he knew from school who he calls "Skipoles Manhands." She is called that because she has enourmous hands and him and ed were going to make her give them skipoles. He was making out with her at the bar when he noticed I was standing behind her. He broke off the loving kiss to point at her from above and scream, "I'm hooking up with Skipoles Manhands!" laugh, point some more, and then go right back at it. If there was a way to explain how he mimics her in words that would do the impression any justice I would.

Just read that fucking blog because it's hilarious.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Fink said...

Indeed. That was funny.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home