Saturday, April 16, 2005

At Drufus's

I don't really have much to say. I'm at drufus's house. I just wanted to say hello to everyone who reads this stupid blog. Well. I'm having trouble typing at drufus's place, so I'm going to just leave it at this. I still don't have my truck. Now they are saying it's my T Case. I don't trust them as far as I can throw them, but they have my truck, so there isn't much I can do. I'm trying real hard to not involve my Uncle Russ, but every time they tell me bullshit it gets harder. It feels like I'm tattle telling on them every time I talk to Unlce Russ, but I need my truck back so badly that I can't think of anything else.

I'm drunk as hell. I just want someone to care. It's been hard to not call beth on days like this, but I have so many friends that love me and look out for me that I'm OK. I was going to hit Allison's school this weekend, but Drufus contacted me first, so I'm up in CT. I took the stupid amtrak.

Oh Brunnen. I just wanted to say something, but I'm too drunk to type. I will be back in touch when I'm not shaking via the alcohol in my system.

Nothing but love for ya,

NJX70

[editors note: I just went through this post and removed a portion of the stupidity. I was blotto when writting it and it sounded bad, but it will stay up because it happened with some edits. enjoy]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. P

Good one. I was going to say, that's some damn fine spelling for someone blotto.

Mr. V.P.

8:26 AM  
Blogger NJX70 said...

I didnt' correct the spelling. I took about an hour to type it out and made sure the spelling of every word was correct when I was drunk out of my head. I read it again and took out some names and some of the repeated phrases that made it sound silly. Rest assured, there were no spelling corrections.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home