Saturday, April 23, 2005

The bullshit in my wallet

OK, cleared out the old wallet and moved into a new one. Helder was busting my chops about my George Costanza wallet and I had a new one laying around. Can everyone tell how much fun I'm having today? I'm just going to keep having conversations out into space whilst I do NOTHING.

So here's what I found:
  • 3 Metro cards
  • 2 AAA cards
  • Keven Kiesel's business card from MU
  • Robo Tom's Membership Card
  • 4 of my own business cards from Sprint
  • Expired GameStop Card
  • Ron&Fez Big A.S.S. Card
  • Stop and Shop Card
  • CVS Card
  • 7 business cards
  • Jury ID card
  • Sears, Men's Wearhouse, ExxonMobil, Citibank credit cards
  • Free Ticket to a Carolina Rays NIFL game (against the SI Xtreme... aka me)
  • Expired CT fishing liscence
  • Picture of Beth and I that has melted into the plastic picture holder (both picture and holder in garbage)
  • Ticket from Ozzie Concert
  • 5 fortunes from fortune cookies
  • $34

The 5 fortunes:

"There is a true and sincere friendship between you both"

"Work hard and everything else will work out"

"Somebody loves you for who you are"

"Constant grinding can wear an iron bar into a needle"

"An angry man opens his mouth and shuts his eyes"

Another amazing post... BALKAKKE

3 Comments:

Blogger Ld said...

Just about as fun as my weekend, minus the pleasure of having a new wallet (done that in February).

-LD

8:30 PM  
Blogger NJX70 said...

thank you. I should be thankful that I have had the excitement of replacing my wallet. I should appreciate the blessings in my life.

Thanks for stopping by, LD.

4:56 PM  
Blogger KMR said...

Ok...I've been blamed for having too much in my wallet..er..handbag...that's just not right! (thanks for making me look better, so I can get a new Tod's bag).

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home