Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Charlie Braun

I got in to the office today with a ton of missed calls, an email, and a wire from a trainer out in st.louis. He wanted to ask me why I didn't take my AAMS midterm on friday and I read him the riot act. I won't go into great depth, but I explained to him that he needs to talk to me before emailing my branch manager. He tries to intimidate me and it pisses me off, so I let him know he's garbage.

I am 2 books deep into AAMS and only have 10 more to go! Oh boy this is going to be fun. I have to get it done by the 10th of june so I can be on track for sales and prospecting out at the HQ. I'm going to do it just to prove I can.

I have something going on now that I'd love to talk about. In fact, it's really hard for me to stop myself from talking about it now. I don't have anything else on my mind, so it's difficult to talk about other things. Hopefully I'm not in a situation where I CAN talk about it anytime soon, but whatever. I hate reading people's posts that are in code, so I'm going to stop writing one in code now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home