Tuesday, June 07, 2005

You're the man now, Dog

Check out this site. The only catch is that you have to see a ton of pages before it sinks in that what you're seeing is actually funny. I recomend doing a search for the site "raveheart" before you go.

If you're too lazy to figure it all out, just click here and once you've seen enough of one page, hit refresh and you'll get another one. Eventually you'll get the point.

I'd post a few of my favorites here, but I am rocking out to some serious XM Satalite radio and I don't need the extra noise wrecking my musical buzz. Oh, and I loooooooove the station Lucy[54]. It's all the songs I loved when the world was all potential and dreams (aka high school). Not that it's bad now, but the feeling I get hearing these songs now is the same as it was when my biggest concern was not getting caught hooking up in my cutlass salon. Best part? It never stops. 24 hour commercial free late 90s alternative. Amazing.

Goodbye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home