Friday, August 05, 2005

Told you so, bitches

My high school english teacher, "Mr." Herb McCaffrey is now Kerri McCaffrey. Here is the proof.

Herb McCaffrey is now Kerri McCaffrey

I told all you fuckers he wasn't right. Every time someone called this dude a fag all the girls would hop up and get pissed. Told you those kids were a front. When his wife brought in his two kids one day he basically grabbed his kids and kicked her out the door and left her outside. That's when I knew.

Him running up behind me and hugging me with the words, "guess who!" when I visited the school after graduation was the nail in the coffin. Now he's got a fake vagina.

Great teacher, but I just wanted to make it clear that I called that shit out the second I saw this guy and I was slammed for "making fun of" everyone's favorite english teacher.

There ya go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jula Walker said...

Are there any pictures of her now?

3:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, that shit's just nasty.
*shudder*
I had a bent headmaster who shot himself when the cops were questioning him about child molestation

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home