Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Suddenly Grey

Ever have one of those moments where nothing happens, nothing has changed, but you all of a sudden just feel shitty? I don't know why, but about 20 minutes ago my mood just went from regular old day to feeling like garbage. I don't know. Sometimes I feel like I need to do something, but then I try to think of what that thing is and nothing comes to mind. I feel like I need a change, but I don't know what to change. I just kind of let nights like this go by and hope for a better tomorrow, but something's got to give.

Like I said though, nothing has changed. Nothing happened. Nothing new is on my mind. Just WHAM! Hit by a sinking feeling like a dump truck full of bricks just earholed me at 95mph.

That's a good sign that I should go to bed. Goodnight, everyone.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Dont know who you are but if you posted that on the internet I assume you want a reply

It's called anxiety, and I assume what you experienced was an anxiety attack. you should consult your doctor or google it.

good luck

11:11 AM  
Blogger NJX70 said...

Never thought of it that way. To tell you the truth, it wasn't anything really really bad, but my mood just went from happy to dissapointed really quickly without anything having changed in that time.

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That comment is part of why people are freaking out all over the internet and consuming handfuls of psychotropic drugs -- having a mood switch does not mean you are suffering from anxiety. It just means you had a mood switch. No worries.

6:29 PM  
Blogger NJX70 said...

That's what I was thinking. The reason I even shared it was because this is where I go when I don't know who to tell what I'm feeling and need to know that someone is getting the story. I don't see myself going down the anxiety attack road anytime soon, but it's nice to know people are reading

6:56 PM  
Blogger Typette said...

dude, i feel your pain. but i know i'm just a girl.

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home