Saturday, December 03, 2005

<3 <3 <3

Wow... I was obliterated on thursday. Really really really really drunk. I talked to everyone on my AIM friends list. I got emotional and told a couple people that if this job doesn't work out I'm joining the marines (which I have thought about, but it wouldn't be such a sap fest as I was making it out to be). I stumbled around my apartment a good amount, and passed out twisted up like a pretzel.

I think everyone has the right to be a total douche on their birthday. I think I definately turned in my ticket this year.

Last night AJ, Allison, and Worst Person Ever came by and just hung out and had a few drinks. I haven't done that in quite a while. Great times were had by all. My friends rock.

I slept like a contortionist again last night, so it's only saturday and my back feels like it's been twisted into a knot.

creativity is at an all time low. This is a lvl 1 post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home