Thursday, November 17, 2005

Drawn Together

I decided I'd just kick back and watch some episodes of Drawn Together tonight. That show is insane. I don't know if I like it or not, but I can't stop watching it. It's a running gay joke for the most part, but there is some real funny shit going on. I watched most of the first season and as it went on there was less stuff I found really funny, but the first few episodes are fantastic. That little stupid pokemon thing, Ling Ling, is quite possibly the funniest character on the whole show. He goes from wanting to destroy everyone to being held like a kitten. There's also something about someone speaking a foriegn language with subtitles and constantly being misquoted that's hilarious. It's the stupid shit that gets me.

I'm going to see if I can't get ahold of some episodes from season 2 tomorrow.

Great read, isn't it?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey doctor life, what the fuck are you talking about?

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home