Friday, June 10, 2005

Ninja's kidnapped my family...

I've been spending waaaay too much time surfing ytmnd.com.

OK, it's the final countdown to st.louis. I leave on sunday afternoon and I won't be back until 2 fridays from today. A solid 2 weeks of training. I got everything done. Every test that had to be completed was passed (besides health insurance... which I'll get to when I get back... eventually). Every asignment has been finished. Every online training session has been attended. I am almost out of training for good. I don't even know what it's going to be like when I'm not coming in every morning and studying for 8 hours a day.

Today I got my list and hit the phones for a while. It was great to be talking to people for a change. I may not be the best studier, but I'm pretty good at running my fat mouth over the phone. I didn't hit my 40 contacts, but I really didn't have that in mind when I started anyways. I got in about 60 dials, 20 contacts, 4 qualified prospects, and no headache. I'm getting to that point where people who respond to the question, "are you an investor?" with "FUCK YOU!" don't bother me anymore. Also, now that I'm getting better at this those fuckers are dwindling in numbers. I had a few great conversations and learned a lot. Nothing helps more than giving it the ol' college try and then talking to experienced callers with specific questions. I just call until I see myself getting stuck at the same objection or same point and then put down the phone, go over my mistakes with 3 or 4 people, and go right back to the phones.

OK, I have a lot to get done tonight. I'll be back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I envy and admire you for going through all the hard actions it takes to learn (and hopefully master) something. A man of many talents, you are.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home