Monday, July 04, 2005

Good times were had by all

What a great weekend. Spent Friday out with Brad, Carly and Carly's friends and met up with Archangel75! Unfortunately a death in the family brought him to NYC from Texas, but it was still cool to meet a friend of mine from xbox live that I've known for so long as a voice. Cool shit.

Saturday was a night out in morristown with cousin fil. Walked to and from the bars and realized how easy it really is to do so. Had a great time. Fil and I need to hang out more.

Sunday was AJ's annual 4th of July weekend extravadanza. I'll keep this short because I have things to do tonight, but I spent most of the night with my pants off, kept the record clean at somewhere around 30-0 at beer pong as team BALKAKKE! (5 years running), drank way too much budweiser E to start the night, and thus was shaking and grinding my teeth when I got home at 6am.

I then slept for 5 hours and went to my aunt's house for some swimming and BBQ. Invited Tony over for dinner on Wednesday. If I can actually remember to pick his stupid ass up we'll have a good time. He loves coming over to my place and I like being a good friend to him. He doesn't get many opportunities to just hang out like a regular dude (he's handicapped, but a great kid).

Then I went home, showered, showed my sister my apartment for the first time, and went over to brad's place, hung out with Archangel again, and saw the greatest private fireworks show ever. Big Tom must have dropped a G on explosives. I was calling for a bottle of gasoline to be blown up next, but that wouldn't have held a candle to the mortars he was firing. Freaken shock and awe all up in this piece.

So now I have some phone calls to make and sleeping to do, so I'm gone. Go over to my photostream to see for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home