Sunday, August 07, 2005

Another great weekend

OK, ladies and germs, here's the weekend in review. Friday night I didn't want to do anything but kick back on my recliner and rock out on xbox live. I really needed to go into work for a while on saturday, so I didn't want to go gallavanting all over the US of mother fucking A all night. I got some great games of Delta Force: Black Hawk Down in and had a good relaxing night.

Saturday is where the fun starts. I finished a quick review of BHD on my other site http://thesixsidedringoffire.blogspot.com and went down to monmouth to attend a benefit for a dude who has cancer. Let me just tell you, I heart benefits. It was 20 bucks, I got a T shirt, and I got wasted. Great fucking party. I spent most of it between flip cup and drinking in the pool. Strada brought a lady friend who could bench 250lbs, and I was impressed. All the young Beav Alumni were there and we shot the shit, drank a ton of miller lite, and swam in the pool. After all the awesomeness I spent the night at Strada Bones's house and woke up to a breakfast fit for a king. Oh, and we raised over 3 grand for the dude with cancer. Dude had most of his leg bones removed and replaced with titanium bones. I think that is badass, btw. if it wasn't for the having cancer thing, that's a cool story. Leave it to JJ to throw a jam for a great cause and have it work out to a T. That kid is the master of designing and executing plans.

Today I spent the morning with the Boneses and drove home with Black Label Society as loud as my speakers could handle it, windows down, sunshine in my face, awesome. I get home and get online to check and see if any of the ePeople I know have contacted me and I get a phone call. "yooooooooo whaaat areee you doin?" "nothing" "come to my house, BBQ." "on my way." And I was off. I went to Curtis the Slack Jawed Yokel's house and ate burgers and drank beers with some of my closest friends. This is where I got amazing news. I've been looking for a bike all summer, but I won't pay a ton and I'm not looking for much. I'd just like to find a big bike that will get me from A to B and give me experience riding. This is where AJ comes in. He tells me he has a friend with 2 triumph choppers he's looking to sell. One is raked and one is not. AJ wants the one that's not raked, and he's all about building the both of them up, so if I go in with him on the bikes and pay for the build up of my bike he'll teach me how to do it, supply the shop and the tools, and I'll end up with a 68 triumph chopper I basically am going to rebuild myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited I can't even tell you. He is going to set things in motion this week and see if he can get some pictures and whatnot over to me. We aren't picking the bikes up until he sells his GTO, so it's looking like a winter build and a spring first ride. I can't wait. It's exactly what I'm looking for. Here's a 68 Triumph that looks just like it (if I saw the pic on AJ's phone right):


I can't fucking wait.

Anyways, I have people to shoot, PSPs to take over, downed men who need assistance, so it's back to Somalia, xbox style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home