Saturday, August 20, 2005

BBQ

I woke up at 10 this morning, sat down at the computer, checked my email, got a drink of water, and went back to bed... like a dumbass, so now I'm running late again... like always. The old man is throwing a BBQ with some serious ass food and a bunch of his buddies today, so Brad and I are going to go over and hang out. I was up mad late last night, so I feel like I'm hung over, but I only had 2 drinks and they were at 9pm.

The big story from this weekend (that I will share) so far has to be that I now have a copy of Sin City in my grimy lil mits. I'm a lil disapointed in the extra content on the DVD. I heard on imdb that it was going to have longer versions of all the stories that were shot in their entirety and then cut down for hollywood purposes. That is not the case. The movie is awesome, but I can just about GUARANTEE that I'm going to have to pick up some special directors cut, collectors edition, super special bla bla bla at a later date. Also according to imdb they have started work on Sin City 2 and 3. My favorite part of this movie was Marv's story, so I hope we get a shit load more marv (even though circumstances in this movie seem to make it difficult for him to become a reoccuring character). Actually... that's one of those be careful what you wish for moments. I love his story as is. If they do the now popular prequil, then maybe I'll get into it, but there's something about his story that really gives me shivers to this day.

Oh well, phone ringing, probably my folks seeing if I'm on my way. I gots to get going.

2 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Sounds extremely painful.

10:31 PM  
Blogger NJX70 said...

what does?

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home