Saturday, August 13, 2005

LOLZ THE INTERNETS

OK, it's Saturday afternoon, I did nothing last night but sit around and take part in serious nerdery on the internets, and it's not shaping up too good for tonight either. I am wiped out tired from a long week, and spent a shitty 3 hours at work today. On top of that I'm running out of food in the apartment and am trying to strech out my supplies as long as possible before I go back to the food store.

I have serveral people I've ignored these past few weeks because I've been trying my damnedest to get my shit together at work. I appologize, and if you're reading this, you probably were never that dissapointed to begin with. This job is going to be such a major part of my life. I don't know how long it's going to be until I'm able to get a round of golf, or a day off, or leave early, or anything and that sucks, but at least I know I'm going through what everyone goes through and eventually I'll be set for life.

I'm trying to get some energy up to get something planned for this evening, but I don't know if it's going to happen. Maybe I'll call Cousin Fil and see if he wants to hit grasshopper tonight. Bah, I'm so tired. Why did I stay up so late playing video games and watching TV last night??? I knew I had to go to work this morning.

Whatever, I'm lacking any creativity and any stories I'd like to tell are confidential... besides some guy had me read him the time and date when I called him and then cursed me up and down for calling him on a saturday. I told him I couldn't reach him all week and I tried all hours of hte day and night and he proceded to continue to scream, I told him to stop being so childish, I was only going to make a 5 min or less call, but now if he told me he wanted to invest a billion dollars I wouldn't take him as a client. He goes, "OH YEAH???" and I hung up on him.

I get a hot lead like that about once or twice a day. Eh, shit happens.

later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home