Monday, September 26, 2005

And the plot thickens...

It's a guarantee every time something is said or done to make me feel good something else will happen and bring me down or confuse the fucking bullshit out of me and I'm back to where I was.

Anyways, Friday I come home from work and Frank looks like he's dieing. His colors are bright, his scales look clean, he's perfectly upright, but he's not moving. He's just sitting on the bottom of the tank. When I walk up he freaks out and swims all over, but when he relaxes he just sinks back down to the bottom. I did a water change, added a bit of slime coat builder to the tank, and just prayed he'd be allright. Today I woke up and was trying to mentally prepare to burry my little friend, and he was fine. Swimming around happily. Asshole was just fucking with me. As I was writing that I looked over and he looks as good as new. He seriously has a strange personality. He does shit just to get attention. Mao is bigger and can really thrash up a storm on the surface to get you to look at him, but Frank is the strangest fish I've ever seen. He's upside down, does flips, spins around and parks himself at strang angles, visibly sleeps and can be woken up, and does shit like sit there and scare the hell out of me for a day.

I got to bed nice and early Friday night, woke up and got into work when I wanted to get in, and got smashed like I've never been smashed before and left after only 2 hours because I'd allready lost 20 contacts.

Got 2 emails. 1 brought me up. 1 confused me beyond the fucking limits of my mind. Now I feel like shit all over again and I don't know what to do.

I'm going to bed. Will figure it out tomorrow.

In EQ news, Baromen Ironsack now is level 60 and has earned 13AAs. Even when the world around me is at a standstill or worse, at least I can nerd it up and I'm only getting better and better at that.

Oh, and here's the link to where Archangel75, Alex Trebek, and me (BYOB Kenobi) are going on Sunday: www.skirmish.com

fuck yeah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home