Friday, August 26, 2005

Dear, Haters

Fuck off.



I tell it exactly how it is through my eyes. If you don't like it, get the fuck out. You're not changing my opinion.

At least dawn had the common courtessy to post her email address so I could talk directly to her.

Oh, and if any other ladies think I'm shallow because I want there to be an element of physical attraction with the girls I date then that's just sick. I should have to date and be happy with girls that are not attractive to me at all just so I don't get called shallow? Or maybe I could keep that to myself and not post it on my personal blog?

And don't tell me about inner beauty. I've met a lot of wonderful people, but... I"ll put it this way... I'd take a bogey in looks, but I'm looking at triple bogey week in and week out.

And if you girls can date guys who's bodies make your skin crawl then more power to you, but WTF are you doing to yourself?

Anyways, now I'm angry and late for work... thanks a lot, dawn.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

It's easy to feel men are shallow and only about looks, but I suspect it's easy for men to feel like women are shallow gold diggers only about what a man's job and wallet are.

Some of the people giving you a hard time might just be women who are SICK of being judged on their looks alone. I can understand that. However, it doesn't annoy me *quite* as much as it used to, because I've met enough gorgeous (but cruel, demanding, manipulative, selfish) women to realize that a guy whose standards are too high in this regard is definitely sacrificing other things (like kindness) for it.

From getting to know you a little bit, Isaac, I would guess that a woman who eats a balanced diet from the four food groups and who exercises a moderate amount regularly (even if it's just walking a lot) would meet your standards of basic attractiveness. I think that's absolutely reasonable. I also think that if a large woman were happy with her body and aware of her sexuality you might also find her appealing. It's not unreasonable to want the other person to be happy with him/herself, first.

And you are right, this is your personal blog so you control the tone. I think discussion of ideas is fine, but nastiness is not.

(Hope you have a fun weekend! :)

2:51 PM  
Blogger NJX70 said...

you're right. I don't care what she eats or how active she is, I just want someone who's at least in controll of her weight. I don't need perfection, nor do I like to deal with people who think too highly of themselves, but what I'm attracted to and what I am not is just who I am. I've met some very good looking girls who are overweight, but they are not sloppy. They are just bigger than the norm. This is so hard to describe. I'll have to find pictures one day.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home