Friday, September 16, 2005

To my friends

You guys are family. We can fight, do stupid shit (see post "a 3 hour tour" or "post 201"), beat the shit out of each other, be offensive as hell, piss each other off, but God damn it, we're tight and that's all there is to it. If you ever think that me getting mad at any one of you means shit, it doesn't. We all go through moods or have things that really get under our skin (BBB wasn't too happy when Capt. Knopantz broke his hand with a huge set of log pliars) but in the end, I got your backs forever. This goes to all of you, and you all know who you are. From the guys I rode the bus with as a kid, the ones who sweat and bled side by side with me in Giants stadium on an unseasonably warm saturday in december, the ones who used to get us into fist fights with drunks and force us to battle our way out of bars together, the ones who got up at 4am every day to run because one guy couldn't get out of bed, to the guys who send the coast guard after my ass when I get lost on the lake. You can always count on me. I'll always be there. I'd take a bullet for any one of you and I know you'd do the same.

Always know that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home