Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I am a damn good financial consultant

Here we go, for everyone that thinks they are bringing light on a topic I don't understand allready, andi, here it is in black and white:

I know that getting calls is annoying when you are busy. I get them too, I listen, I let them know if I am interested in their services or not, and I move on. If I'm REALLY busy then I'll let them know that. "Sorry, guy, but I really am running very late and I can't talk now, but if you catch me another time, I'll listen."

I know life is hard, but you don't have the right to be rude to, or hang up on another human being. I know this, because I hung up while a guy was yelling at me for calling him after I said, "thank you... click" to move on to the next call and he is now in the process of writting a complaint to my manager for my "rudeness" for ending the call inapropriately.

And from this point on, if you have some bullshit to say about my job, email me because I will be deleting the comments. I never thought I'd get to this point, but you guys have no idea what the hell you are talking about and you are saying things that any living breathing human understands. I don't cater to ignorant people in my line of work. I deal with only people that are smart enough to value my services. If that's 1 out of a thousand, then I'll call 1000 people. The assholes and degenerates who hang up on me arent' the type of people I'd want in my business.

I have company, but I'll be back to spew more hate later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home