Friday, September 30, 2005

It's good to be awesome

I feel so good it's not fair. I'm still not a million dollar producer, but senior guys have been talking to me more and more. They drop a hint here, an idea there, and when I talk to them I feel like they are taking a genuine interest in helping me out. It feels awesome.

Things are looking up outside of work as well. I had a great night last night, hung out with Brad for a while tonight (but failed to find good camo for Sunday), have my cousin's wedding on Saturday morning, my buddy Arch is flying in on Saturday afternoon, and Sunday is paintball!

Add to this impressive list that I've been making more quality contacts and doing more stuff outside of prospecting this week than I have in a long long time. I now have a good number of people who I can call at any time and they will know my name, what I do, that I'm trustworthy, and that I don't call them with stupid shit. Knowing someone is going to listen to you instead of guessing that they will is a HUGE stress reliever. You don't get that knot in your stomach as the phone's ringing because you know it's going to be like calling a friend. I deeply respect that relationship and I don't do anything that would put that on thin ice.

OK, assholes, I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home