Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Just as it started...

…it’s over.  I still have no idea who sent it to me or why.  All I know is that today it’s gone.  It no longer exists.  I did an extensive search and it ceases to be.  This makes me lean even more toward it being a cruel joke.  I only wonder what the evil piece of garbage that tried to trick me wanted to do if I fell for her stupid trap?  What would have been said?  What pleasure do you get out of doing this?  

Fuck it.

I took a couple screen shots to prove I’m not losing my mind last night.  I’m glad I did.  

I sent someone who I had consistently butted heads with an email in March (that I saved) where I admitted to being wrong in the way I had acted towards some people and just asked that I be forgiven even if I never heard from any of them again.  I said in the email that if I didn’t get a reply that I would never write again.  I never got a reply.  I never wrote again.  I held up my end of the deal.  

If you’re wondering what the fuck I’m talking about, basically there were a group of friends that gave me a hard time for years and I did the same in return.  As it turns out they didn’t take what I was dishing out as well as I had figured they would and really thought that I hated them.  I didn’t hate them.  So when things changed and I was told exactly what they thought of me, realized that I’d never get a chance to apologize for anything, and that I’d never get a chance to clear my name.  I sent the only one whose email address I had an email and just laid it all out and explained that I was sorry.  I’ve never heard back, which is fine, but I just hope one of these people isn’t behind this.  I did the best I could to say I’m sorry.  The least you can do is leave me alone.

I will stop complaining about this now.  It just came as such a surprise and at a weird time.  I just didn’t know what to think, the friends I talk to are tired of hearing about bullshit like this, and I just want to share this with someone.  

I had a good day at work.  Good appointment, but I was too tired all day to get much of anything done.  I should be in bed now… so I’m going to bed.

goodbye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home