Sunday, October 16, 2005

Cleaning is for the birds

I never thought I'd have to clean everything for so long. I figured I'd barely mess anything up around here, but if I don't stay on top of things, I end up with a disaster area and an all day cleaning fest. Isn't that fun and exciting? Well, that's about all I have, but I can never let go of the weekend on Sunday night and end up staying up late doing nothing.

Did a lil of this and lil of that this weekend. Really nothing worth putting in type. I did have a great day at work on Friday. Unfortunately that came with a side of death(?). I was going out to an appointment and saw an end over accident with 2 SUVs. It took a chunk out of the highway and backed traffic up on all major alternatives to 80. When I got there there weren't even any emergency workers on the scene yet. Someone was talking to the driver of the one car, and he looked like he was alert in the driver's seat, but I do my best to stop rubber necking, so I fired by as fast as I could. When you see shit like that it makes you wonder. I'm sure they didn't see it coming or have any idea that it was going to turn out like that. They could have been perfect drivers and then something bad happens and wham. It did rain all week and bring up all the oil out of the pavement. I've been noticing my back wheels trying to break free when I take turns and whatnot since the rains came through. Hopefully it will stay clear for a few days.

I didn't look up any information on the crash. I would rather walk away knowing that the dude was alive when I passed by and that people were taking care of him than to read somewhere that he died.

After that shit I met with a client, did a couple drop ins, stopped by to see some people that may become clients from my network, and ended up back at my apartment around 6. I was going to go back to the office, but after a 20 minute drive took 2 hours I was in no mood. I know my boss is going to bust my balls just because I did a good job with everything else. The better you do, the more stupid shit he finds to pester you with. He grilled me on what I was doing before I left and when I had perfect answers to all his questions he told me, "button your top button" because it was friday and I had my top button undone on my suit before my apointment. He had nothing else to bust me about, so he says, "button your top button." All I can say is, "LOL."

OOOOOOOOOOOk. I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home