Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Weather sucks

What's amazing about us as people is that we have always, and will always be influenced by the weather. I don't think the temperature has changed in my apartment in months. I run the AC in my truck during my 5 minute drive. I sit in an "air conditioned" office all day. Why is it when the weather is dark and shitty that I feel like I can't move? I tried hard to get shit done today at work, but every time I put my head down and started plowing ahead, something knocked me off track. I did do much better today than yesterday, but still not where I want to be.

Only real news from today is that my stupid hood on my stupid 10 gallon tank went out. That makes 6 bulbs that have burnt out this month in my apartment. It's like the second the summer was over all my lightbulbs went on vacation. I really don't want to replace the hood as of yet, so I'm going to try to fix it, but the chances of that working out are slim. Plus, it's electricity and water, so if I don't post for a while... send an ambulance.

My friend Mike gave me a call today. He just got back home to Texas. It feels like paintball was months ago. It doesn't feel like he was just out here. It's almost like time flys, but it feels like forever. I guess when you are always forward looking your time sensors get thrown off. I'm always looking forward to something. I think that's how I get by.

I've also noticed that my writing has sucked ass recently. I appologize, but YOU decided to stop by, so YOU suffer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home