Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Going to Stop Snoring

Today I made an appointment to see a doctor when I'm not sick. I'm finally going in to talk about what I can do to stop snoring and more importantly to fix my sleep apnea. I wake up more tired than when I went to bed and don't really wake up until I've drank an entire pot of coffee or so. I sleep through my alarm more and more. I can't focus in the morning. It's all bullshit. I've answered yes to every single question on every single sleep apnea checklist and I have witnesses who say that I stop breathing when I'm asleep. I'm going to lose my job if I'm only affective for 4 hours a day. Let's just pray that the end result is surgery that fixes my stupid breathing and lets me live a normal life.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mom has sleep apnea. They gave her this special machine that almost looks like a fighter pilot rig. It forces air, or something, but it really helped her.

Good Luck!

Mr. V.P.

11:47 AM  
Blogger NJX70 said...

I don't want the mask. I'd rather have them cut me open and fix me that way. If it's mask or nothing, I'll take the mask, but if I have a surgical option, that's what I'm doing first.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home