Monday, July 10, 2006

lolercoaster

Every day my direction changes. I get good news here, bad news there, and things change.

I basically forgot to sign up for the praxis, so I'll be waiting until I think... september if I want to make that test. Not real excited about working towards a teaching cert. I was hoping that it would be much easier, but I guess the world has plenty of teachers.

Have had great news on the relationship side of my life. Let's hope things keep working out.

I also have one hell of an interview on Wednesday. I'm nervous because it's the only job I've been contacted about that really excites me. It pays a lot, has a great commission structure (on top of the pay), and has great hours (9 to 5). I was going to avoid sales at all costs, but this is something very unique.

I'll get more into that later.

I am worried about my cats. Dropped them off at the vet to get "fixed" tonight. They will be done tomorrow morning and then observed until wednesday night. This is the first time I've dropped them off with strangers. I also have this nightmare where they give them a shot to put them out for the surgery and they make a mistake and put them to sleep. I'm sure they'll be fine, but it makes me nervous none the less.

I was cooking when I started posting, just ate about 7lbs of food, and now I have lost motivation, so goodbye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home