Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Postsecret Favorite of The Week 2



Not a real strong week if you ask me.

My connection with this is when it gets real quiet in a conversation that's not going well I always get a very strong urge to just unload on the other party with a furious haymaker. It's not when they are talking, it's when there's a long quiet pause I just want to break the silence with a right hook.

I also feel that way when I'm in stuffy situations. When I was in StL for training and a bunch of wannabe swingin dicks were hanging around comparing bank accounts and high net worth connections I got the old "hey, let's knock someone out" devil on the one shoulder.

Thankfully, I'm not some ape who would do it. Afterwards I feel silly for having wanted to hit someone, but later I can picture it in cartoon form (for those of you who are new, every idea/thought/plan/memory I have looks like an old warner bros cartoon in my brain... go figure) and laugh about some dude in a fancy suit talking about all his lawyer friends one second and counting the ceiling tiles the next.

I do bet it would feel good to just thrash a nice quiet store with neatly stocked shelves just once...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home