Tuesday, March 28, 2006

And the weeks go by...

Still no word from the other job. Still plugging along at my current one. Today was frustrating because I was lied to. What happens is a lawyer agrees to meeting with you, then you get to the office, they make you wait a half hour, and then send out their fucking assistant to tell you that they are "on a conference call" and that they'll have to reschedule. FUCK YOU! What a shit show. I had 6 appointments today, but the first one and the last two cancelled. I could have bit someone's face. At least be honest. Say that they can't meet today. Don't fabricate some bullshit story.

It also affirmed that I'm either going to have to commit to this job for a year or get out now. I can't hold enough appointments to fufill my monetary needs. I also negotiated such a low draw that I can't enjoy myself AT ALL. Every penny I'm leant goes straight to food, rent, bills, and gas. I'm actually short. I'm so mad that I haven't heard shit from the other job that I can't even tell you. I need this shit taken care of NOW.

I was ready to quit this morning when I was "lost" trying to find the first appointment. I knew I was going to be late even though I gave myself ample time just because that's how I roll. I will go the wrong way or make some stupid mistake that will cost me time and then I look like an ass... again. So, I was late. Good thing the douche had allready cancelled the appointment. But back to the quitting part... I was actually considering getting on the train back to jersey, calling in, saying "fuck this job" and getting a job at home depot again or some shit. It wasn't a passing thought either. I had to seriously stop myself from going home and quitting. I don't like being this poor. I don't like having a pile of mail I won't even look at because I know I won't be able to pay what I owe. I'm sick of it all. I want a real wage and I want it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home