Saturday, December 11, 2004

Another day gone by

Wow, I am realizing as I am working that I am getting less and less to write about. I do so little besides stand in a box and try to sell phones that I am running out of things to talk about. Today we started stealing power from the stroud mall so we could run the computers and charge phones for the displays. I don't think the mall is going to miss the little sparks we need to do what we do. If it was so important, they wouldn't have made it so easy. Now that I have enough power to run a computer I can get my internet up and really get things going. I will not forget to call penteldata tommorrow. I can't wait to be able to at least stream some music if nothing else. When there are no customers it gets kinda boring just sitting/standing there. Oh, I did get the stools today and happily sat on one for half of the day. Talk about making life easier. The best 60 bucks I ever spent... not really, but it doesn't sound as cool to say "the 15th best $60 I ever spent." Whatever. Still no lights, so we always look closed, but Joe G says that they are coming to wire everything up "soon" so it might be completed one day.

Am I happy with my life? I don't know. I am currently having a conversation with Beth about my happiness level. She swears that in the 4 years I've known her that I have never been happy. I don't know if that's true. I am motivated by something I learned from my first football coach. He told me, "never, under any circumstances, be satisfied." I believe in that whole heartedly and I'm always looking to do what I do better and move up in general. If my constant pressure on myself to do and want more is unhappiness, then yes, I'm a miserable prick. I am NEVER satisfied with where I am or what I'm doing because I know I can do better. I know I complain about stuff like a whiny little bitch at times, but when you are confiding in someone, do you talk about how amazing things are or about the things that bother you that you don't want to tell anyone else? I simply don't get it.


[this paragraph was deleted because it sucked and rambled on forever about so many differnet things it just could not be edited into something that made sense]

I am trying to say goodbye to kazaa for my file downloading, but bittorrent is very complicated to get started. I hate home networking. If it wasn't for my obsession with xbox live I'd be a cable to modem to computer kinda guy. Opening ports and breaking through firewalls sucks ass. I am tired like usual and I am going to have another long fucking day tomorrow, so I'm going to just end this awful post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home