Saturday, July 09, 2005

WTF with the dreams allready?

This week I've dreamed about cold calling or the market every single night. Last night I had a wierd one that I'd like to chronicle before I forget it:

I was sitting at a table and I was deep in thought. There was a guy sitting accross the table from me trying to give me advice. Then he slid a HK .45 pistol (I can see the gun very clearly) accross the table at me (but he was sliding it BACK to me) and he tells me, "Look. You'd be supprized how easy it is to kill someone you care about. Much easier than strangers." That was all I needed. I put the pistol back in my holster and walk out of the place with a smile on my face and knowing I was going to do it to the best of my ability.

I went out for dinner last night, drove home, and went to sleep. Work was work, nothing special there. Why the hell am I dreaming I'm in hitman training school? Bizarro.

VTroute

I'm going to go drive to VT because I said so. Goodbye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I did a stint in marine insurance... This week I dreamed that I was back on the job... except my job was to care for killer whales (and calves) at the insurance company. I woke up and wondered, "WTF???"

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home