Saturday, December 31, 2005

"HAPPY" New Years

Well, ladies and germs, my plans for new years fell through at 4pm today. I will most likely be spending my new years right where I sit right now.

To everyone going out to have a good time, have more fun for me.

I'd love to explain in detail, but the lack of annonimity here does not allow it.


Well, I did have a nice night out last night. Jo had a party, so Cousin Fil and I went by to play some beer pong and LOL. Fil and I lost to Allison and Jamie because he didn't hit one damn cup. I got them down to one cup and he couldn't hit ONE. Then he plays with Jo and hits 4! I was like, "WTF?"

Then AJ rolled in and Team Homewrecker fucked shit up hard. Here with the amateurs we only play 1 rack of 6 per side instead of the regulation 2 racks of 6. We had 2 double hits and I only missed once going into the last cup. We stumbled a little on the last one, but still OWNED! That's how we do. Straight up gangsta beer pong OGs. Had to show those hos who's boss. The I stepped away from the game. I had brought it as far as I could bring it and decided that there was nothing left for me to do... until the next time. hehe.

For the record, here's how FU plays beer pong/Beruit(and I don't give a shit which):

-2 racks of 6 per side with a total of 4 beers (2 each)

-4X8 plywood table (I guess plywood is in short supply... we never seem to have one anymore)

-If both players hit the same cup, the game is over

-If both players hit a cup (but not the same cup) they get the balls back for another round

-RERACKING SCHEDULE: Diamond, triangulate, I formation. When you're down to 6 cups total, you start up with a fresh rack of 6 and then go through with Diamond, Triangulate, and I formation

-If the first shot brings you down to the next rerack in the schedule, then the second shooter can call for the rerack immediately.

-If, for any reason, inculding 2 balls sunk in the same cup on the same roud, one team is shut out (does not hit any cups) then the losing team has to get completly naked and run around the house 5 times. The winning team can alter the route if conditions do not allow 5 laps for any reason. Alternate consequences include a rematch with losing team naked.

-Another consequence of being shut out is having to funnel the remaining beers (naked of course). If no funnel is available, they must be chugged.

-If you are not OK with the rules, then don't play. It's how the game is played by the true athletes of the drinking field.


Bleh, I just realized I'm not doing shit tonight again... maybe something will show itself.

whatever, fuckers. I'm out

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The naked rules were designed by the guys for the women right?! Has it ever worked? And more importantly, has it ever backfired? haha.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home